Hannah Plumbing & Heating Ltd are an OFTEC-registered company under the “Competent Person” scheme, capable of supplying and fitting oil boilers to fulfil your requirements.
Utilising the latest that technology has to offer we are OFTEC qualified and can fit and install modern Oil condensing boilers that improve efficiency to over 90%, designed to save you up to 30% on your existing heating bills.
If you don’t have access to a natural gas network we can manage the installation of an onsite Oil supply; including concrete base, tank, fuel line to your appliance and certification. You can rest assured that any work will be installed by a highly skilled and qualified member of our team, and that products are of a high standard.
You can verify our OFTEC certification on the OFTEC website.
Which oil boiler would suit you best?
Oil Combi Boiler
A combination or ‘combi’ boiler is both a high efficiency water heater and a central heating boiler in a one compact unit. Combi boilers heat water directly from the mains when you turn on a tap, so you won’t need a hot water storage cylinder or a cold-water storage tank in the roof space.
They are also very cost-effective and energy-efficient as water is heated instantly rather than being heated and then stored in a cylinder. An added benefit is that hot water is delivered at mains pressure, which means that you could get a powerful shower without the need for a separate pump.
- Compact sizes make combi boilers ideal for smaller homes
- Perfect where there is little or no loft space
- No need for a hot water cylinder
- No cold-water storage tank frees up a space in the loft
- No risk of loft pipework freezing
- Less pipework in the home makes installation typically cheaper
Oil System Boiler
System boilers require a cylinder for storing hot water, however the major heating and hot water system components are built into the boiler itself, this makes it quicker and easier to install. In addition, there is no need for a tank in the loft, so it can be an ideal solution in a home with little or no loft space or in instances where you may wish to convert the loft.
These boilers are also compatible with solar water heating systems, which deliver environmental benefits as well as lower energy bills.
- Ideal for homes with more than one bathroom
- Constant supply of hot water to any number of taps at the same time
- No need for a loft tank, freeing up space and eliminating worries about leaks or frost damage
- Economical to run
- Built-in components make installation quicker and neater
Oil Regular Boiler
Regular boilers (sometimes known as traditional, conventional or heat only boilers) are ideally suited to homes that already have a traditional heating and hot water system which is linked to a separate hot water cylinder. These boilers also need a cold-water storage tank in the loft to feed the hot water cylinder as well as a tank that maintains the water level of the central heating system.
If your property has an older radiator system a regular boiler may be the best option for replacing an existing boiler, as the older system might not be able to cope with the higher water pressure that is delivered by system or combi boilers.
- Perfect for homes where a lot of hot water is used at the same time
- Ideal where there are two or more bathrooms
- A good option in areas where water pressure is low
- Compatible with solar water heating systems for a lower carbon footprint and lower energy costs